SCHOOL RULES POLICY
THE FOLLOWING HOUSE RULES MUST BE OBSERVED TO WORK FOR YOUR OWN BENEFITS AND FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE LESSON TO BE EFFECTIVE.
1. Every student is expected to come on time. It is advised that in cases wherein your child is unable to attend the class, please notify the school via email or phone call at least 24 hours in advance.
2. We advise that once the class has started, all unnecessary things shall be kept away from your desk. This means no food is allowed on the desk while the class is on-going.
3. Under no circumstance shall the teacher be shown any sign of disrespect.
4. We highly encourage students to ask questions to their teacher if they need to clarify something.
5. We highly encourage students to be punctual and be on time for their classes.
ENROLLMENT DETAILS & ENROLLMENT CHANGES
E.S.E. English School accepting all the enrollment information you provide our school is true and accurate.
Students who wish to change their schedule and subject should immediately notify us 48-hours ahead of their scheduled time.
1. Enrollments are confirmed on receipt of full payment for the course.
2. Course dates, times and fees are deemed final. Should a change occur, we will make every effort to advise the concerned client/student.
3. Students are expected to attend all classes.
ENROLLMENT FEES & CHARGES
1. Attendance is a must once a student committed and has fully paid the tuition in advance for (1) month.
2. Students must arrange payment of all fees at enrollment. A student's full fees cover (1) month of tuition payment depending on the program he or she has enrolled in.
3. Students must be 3 years old and above by the time of enrollment in our class. Students between the ages of 4-18 must be accompanied by their parents or guardian when enrolling.
4. Tuition fees must be paid in FULL.
5. Payments are processed via "furikomi". You can also pay via Western Union, Money Gram or Direct Bank, ONLINE PAYMENT is also available, Paypal, MasterCard/Visa. Please ask us for more details.
6. Students are responsible for payment of fees, If students want to continue for another school year, he or she would notify the teacher and make the annual renewal feel collected every April. We will send students a notification twenty (20) days prior to the end of his annual paid contract.
7. Where the student is less than 18 years old, the parent/guardian will be deemed responsible for payment of any outstanding fees for the minor.
8. All enrolled students must agree to be abide by the Student Code of Conduct.
9. Registration Fee is ¥19,000 per person and (Extension Contract Fee is ¥19,000)
PARENTS OF STUDENTS SEEKING A REFUND MUST IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US.
1. Refund will be granted minus the bank fees if:
1.1. A course is cancelled or re-scheduled to a time unsuitable to the student
1.2. A student is on an emergency errand and cannot proceed with the class; In all cases, refunds are not automatically made. Students must request a refund via email or call us directly.
2. No refunds will be granted if:
2.1. Refunds will not be issued once a course has commenced.
NOTE: Due to the nature of our operation as an IN-CLASS AND ONLINE school, We cannot issue refunds once a course has started. Instead, in cases of exceptional emergencies, we can only move your classes to different time and date.